Monday to Friday: 3 am – 6pm
Weekend: 10am – 5pm
Call Us Now
The Treatment Program is crafted with a multi-disciplinary and medically guided approach that focuses on healing the patient. It is personalised based on the client’s personal history, family history, circumstances that led to addiction, addictive substance(s), gender, physical health and other variables as at the time of admission. DARA recognizes that family involvement is important, and so, where appropriate, we encourage active involvement of parents and/or spouses as part of our clients’ treatment program. We believe that the family of origin often has a vital role to play in the treatment of substance abuse. At DARA we use two key evidence based approaches; The ‘Family Systems Model’ and ‘Cognitive Behavioral Family Therapy’.
- Extensive Medical and Psycho-social Assessment – Assessment by our treatment team to evaluate medical and mental health to personalise recovery plan.
- Medically Supervised Detox – Evaluation by doctors and nurses to determine appropriate medical intervention.
- Psychiatric / Psychological Therapy – Mental health assessment and therapy.
- Individual, Group and Family Therapy
- Stress, Anger and Grief Management
- In-house AA/NA Meetings – AA/NA meetings in-house attended by fellowship members.
- Yoga, Meditation & Therapy Classes – For all-round development.
- Motivational Interviews
- Recreational Activities
- Problem Solving Skills
- Life Skills Management
- Goal Setting
- Family Therapy – Establishing trust, building healthy communication and eliminating enabling behaviour.
- Introduction to Al-anon – which is a family support group for people that have a loved one suffering from addiction.
- Relapse Prevention – Helping formulate a plan to avoid relapse under certain scenarios.
- Regular Follow-up – To assist with day-to-day challenges in recovery.